State, Prosecutor, Court Decline to Take the Field Without Notice! Perfecting Proof of Paramount Claim and All Claims Against THEM. Period. All Finding in Favor of Last Man Standing

 





Yesterday, (5/23/22 1:36pm), 6 minutes into the final 24 hrs before "Trial," i got a call from Newport PD, saying i dont have to appear in court tomorrow, court is cancelled. Keeping in mind I had no other evidence than the call, i went to court today at the sched time. I asked clerk for cert case summaries, cuz i need to see what appears where "5/24/2022 - Trial" formerly appeared.
She said 'oh, and i hav somethin for you.' as she slid a sealed envelope/ not postmarked yet, addressed to PAUL R WHIPPLE. I said 'that's not addressed to me, that's not me or my name, and i will therefore not accept it.' and i slid it back to her. I said i had no notice of cancellation from the court, im here now prepared, at the time and place prepared.' 
she said 'we have no judge today, thats why we had to cancel.' 
i said 'well, looks to me like the judge defaulted, failed to appear.'
She said it was rescheduled. But, without my knowledge or consent.
I asked for my documents, which she gave me for the $21.50. I noticed the embossed seal missing, so i told her they arent certified?! she said yes, see the seal at the bottom? I said, no embossed seal! she was trying to give me 'copies' instead of 'certified copies.'
She said she walked off and forgot to do that, and brought em back corrected.
Then, i attached the fara notice, my statement of standing, facts, findings, judgment and verdict.
I sign and sealed in every place over hers, and handed back to her, saying "you've been served."
Imagine she actually said "this is not a legal document?!" Frantically looking at it. Probably as it dawned on her that she just created the document itself under her sign, title, seal of office?! I said something to effect of "it's private notice, not subject to form," as i walked out the door.
The richness of facts established on and for the record in this document, created by court itself under official seal, ie
time, date and place
parties present at "
parties not present "
my will as only, and last man standing
Behold, a first-hand, court-created/attested as true and accurate legal document, which becomes a self-executing injunction, estoppel, order of protection possibly, or with some additional support or modifications?

Interested in your thoughts.

Paul

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Untested and Approved by admission

Public Notice to the People of Sullivan County- 8/28/22 Public Meeting Results; Meeting Held / The Assembly is Born!