Notice w Demand - Discovery - Freedom of Information; Notice of Condition Precedent

 On and for The Record, Sullivan County, New Hampshire - Public Interest of The People, That all men may know;



I, Paul Raymond Whipple,

Hereby request the following information and records be provided me by you as soon as possible. Time being of the essence.
c/o 76 Brighton Lane (PRIVATE)
Croydon, NH
Sullivan County 
603-252-8252

 Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal, Notice to Principal is notice to Agent

January, 21, 2021

to; Judy, Grantham PD, et al; 

From; I; Paul Raymond; my lawful, Given Christian (covenant) Name, and, if you must know;
for I do Not appreciate HOW you fellas ASK, who ‘claim’ titles of ‘honor;’
of, from (descended within) That Bloodline Family called and Titled; Whipple,
Thus, I inherited this name by right of descent and manifestation, ie live ‘birth.’ Did any of your ilk do anything unimaginably diabolical as relates to words like these? Relative to us? Little people? Wink, wink. Right? Let us see.

Now, Here I Am. My peace is disturbed. And, you fellas have done it. You have plenty of documentation in your possession, I have proof of that. Whether you ever chose, or felt the need to familiarize your selves with its contents, bring your selves up to speed, as it were, is of no consequence to me now, but on contrary, to you. For it is information about me, and which is true concerning me, and created by me for the purpose which I created them, and placed them on the record, and having published, and posted, for all eyes to see, and notified all interested, having “claim,” as if it were possible that any fraud remain empowered over living men, once discovered and known.
Years, have now passed, with the truth in your possession; “complainer? Now?”, in “prosecutor”s? hands,.. Not so fast. Back way up. Years, ON the RECORD. And, IN your Hands.
The time for rebuttal was customarily provided and allowed. You were silent.
Time for rebuttal, and complaining is and has passed. Every word stands. You might want to gather it together, and see what it means to you now, having ONCE AGAIN trampled, KNOWINGLY- thus are without excuse, MY Rights.
Even so, in ignorance and denial of the mountain of information concerning me; facts in manifestation, fist hand, eye witness, testimony, on the record, unrebutted...in your departments possession, and Still;
You arrest me fully on my way. And Demand MORE personal information?! Are you in fact entitled? Duly authorized by me, following fully informed consent on my part, following complete disclosure of all facts and terms and conditions…???
Or, is the opposite true? Do you have Lawful Right? With reasonable suspicion, probable cause, factual, evidentiary record est predicate, aren’t these many of your familiar words? And terminology? Are they foreign? Strange to you? Another language? Or, akin to law, and process, and service. Fact is Fact. Truth is Truth, and all truth is true now. What is the basis of your claimed jurisdiction now? You failed to provide Proof of Claim Before. While it was the Time to do it. You chose Not To Respond. And held your peace. No rebuttal is recorded as having been made by you (any one of you) or agents in concert dba under guise of “circuit” court ( as in “short” circuit? This doesn’t make sense. And, All Things are simple, when viewed openly, in the Light), who also were/are all interested complainers and, proven usurpers – NOT DULY AUTHORIZED in relation to Me. Should I know concede to your “curiosity?” In the Name of Justice??!! And ‘get along to go along or vv?! “comply?” “cooperate?” Surrender to more of your belligerent, unjust, baseless, proven to be false and unfounded claims against me….? Nope. No.
No. No. No.
Time will not be allowed, or re-opened, for rebuttal, and complaint, and whiny false accusations of victimless crimes. I have prima facea evidence of THE CRIME against ALL us people, People, PEOPLE… Crimes by Bar Attorneys and complicit public servants-falsely so-called.
You know, The ONE? The GREAT FRAUD. Wink wink. Birth Certificate – Legal PERSON-Fiction-Bond-Paper-Security-Instrument-ACRONYM-bS… yeah the rest of this brilliant work of genius. But, is it good? Should it be? Is it , in fact, allowed? Or, is the opposite true?
County/check.State/check.Federal/check. Authenticate, authenticate, authenticate. Unlawful conversion. Hypothecation of Living trusts, Securitization of flesh and blood, living men and women of mankind, Forced slavery, Constructive Contractual Fraud and semantic deceit, and many other skillfully crafted fables and cunning deceptive plans, forms, devices for our subjugation, spirit, soul, and body. These are the types of things we the people have on you capital offenders, and disturbers, and guilty-party, ongoing offender in present acts of trespass, repeated, violent, armed, offender. You wish to continue taking these liberties with and against my rights and freedoms?
So be it. Let’s do this in the Light of Day, Sight of Heaven and earth, All living summoned, interested, notified, every man take notice…
What? Did you not know that is precisely where we (including you all by your choice to bother me, in the rude way you like to do. And, with force of arms involved! No. You are curious. And have NO right to wield lethal force, to coerce, intimidate, lord it over, dominate, bully, force compliance on free people. Aka; your Boss. Employer. Priority Creditor and Interested Party of Record; ALL RIGHTS RESERVED! Paid professionals, hirelings, compensated, sub-contractors BEWARE! ? Yes.

How much more info, now? There’s a lot more from me, and about me, and you too, or your / our “state.” Anyway, I go on.
This is my request for ALL recordings, audio and transcripts, statements.., and all and any other relevant associated materials, facts, evidence, testimony relative to my being detained, yesterday, 1/20/2021, and which were mentioned and referenced by both Grantham Police Dept officers who interacted with me eye ot eye and face to face on route 10, Grantham, that day.
Complete and unaltered condition is expected and acceptable.
Please provide immediate info as to how and when to exchange the same materials in your possession into mine, or certified, exact copies, being provably comparable to the original.
Freedom of information and thanks for recording everything.
Also, be advised of the obvious; You swore a complaint against me. I have expressed condition precedent to your trespass and expressly false, malicious, willful statements, accusations against me. I observe on the thing you represent as “form” (seriously?) Fraud in the document! Fraud vitiates ALL!
It is FINISHED.
You express terms of 30 day answer of your curious agents “complaint.” As of this present moment, your terms are delayed by your having not yet provided me with what materials I need to do so. Once I am free to responsibly form an appropriate response, only then is any time counted against me. How much you keep to yourself of the time you “claimed” to have provided me; this too is manifest.

Paul Raymond Whipple
Copyright. All rights reserved.
Free New Hampshirite. Man of Peace, at peace, in Peacetime.
Holding wet-ink letter of excommunication from
so-called church on earth dba 501c3.
No man between I and God Almighty; My Maker, Creator, and Father in first Place,
Save His Son, our Lord and Savior, the Light and Firstborn of Creation, Who also is not ashamed to call us His Brethren!
I am of THAT I Am!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Notice to the People of Sullivan County- 8/28/22 Public Meeting Results; Meeting Held / The Assembly is Born!

Untested and Approved by admission